To work as part of a team to assist the Registered Manager in the effective co-ordination of care provision for the people we support, including personal care, activities and all day-to–day living skills and all aspects of the co-working role whilst upholding a positive culture within the home and acting as a “Custodian of the Culture.”
The role involves being able to work a shift pattern which would include the following:
- Working weekends (3 in 4)
- Sleeping-in duties, as directed by the Registered Manager
- Wake nights
- Working evenings
The role involves support to vulnerable adults (and potentially 16-17 year olds'). The post holder needs to be aware that any potential abuse issue will be investigated and/or passed to the relevant agency or agencies for investigation. The role carries a responsibility to disclose the witnessing of any occurrence placing person we supports in a potential abuse situation (in line with Safeguarding Adults/SOVA guidance)
- Enhanced DBS – on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- 3 months’ experience within health and social care
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Idealistic traits; Caring, reliable, trustworthy, flexible, empathetic, passionate
If you are looking for your next opportunity, get in contact with us today or simply apply now.
Due the high demand of CV's we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.