Working as a Specialist Speech and Language Therapist, you will be working on improving the learning and educational outcomes for young people.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting high quality assessments of young people and making individualised recommendations about appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Working closely with pupils ensuring a personalised plan of delivery.
- Working in close partnerships with staff members.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and parents as appropriate.
- Preparing and developing appropriate reports.
- Promoting the welfare of young people at all times.
- Working as an effective member of a team and to promote effective team work at all times.
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Speech and Language Therapy qualification.
- Registration with HCPC.
- Experience working with students in an educational setting.
- Post-qualification experience working as an SLT.
- Up-to-date knowledge of SaLT assessments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K