If you are an experienced Social Worker, with a background of working with children and their families, then this could be the position for you. The dedicated team in are looking for an empathetic individual who is committed to providing care and support to children allowing them to live safe and fulfilling lives.
Responsibilities of the the role include, but isn’t limited to:
- Safeguarding children who are at significant risk of harm, including assessing and managing risks
- Taking professional responsibility for decision making
- Provide an effective Social Work service including assessment, case planning and reviews
- Social Work Degree
- Registration with Social Work England
- Have knowledge and experience of statutory frameworks; policy and procedure; and best practice
- Have a high level of determination, organisations skills, personal drive, energy, and ambition to achieve challenging targets and improve outcomes
- Demonstrate sound assessment and case management skills
- Be able to work in a busy environment and to tight time scales
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K