As a Residential Support Worker, you will be providing advice, assistance, and support to vulnerable individuals. You will be responding and attending to individuals practical, physical, and emotional needs in order to make sure that their best interests are met, giving them the opportunity to achieve their full potential. Your everyday responsibility will include delivering high quality, individualised, care and support that suits the individual and their personal needs on a 1:1 basis. As well as this, you will be assisting and helping individuals with their personal care.
- Support Worker experience, minimum 6 months
- Strong written and verbal communication ability
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of CQC standards
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call us direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested
Must be eligible to work in the U.K.