To contribute to the operational delivery of an effective Adult Social Care Service as part of an integrated team responsible for safeguarding, support planning and promoting the wellbeing of adults with care and support needs continuously improving outcomes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Holding and effectively managing a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance and support, reflecting the function of the team and Adult Social Care in accordance with policy, procedures, guidance and legislation.
- Undertaking work within legislative frameworks including the preparation of written reports, statements and representations to the judiciary at Court hearings and applications to the Court of Protection.
- Communicating skilfully and confidently in complex or high-risk situations.
- Attending and representing the department at a range of multi-disciplinary forums and undertaking the role of Chair as required.
- Making appropriate assessments and acting as a care navigator for the individuals presenting with eligible social care needs within appropriate time limits and in collaboration with health and other agencies.
- Ensuring the delivery within financial resources available of services to meet assessed needs and outcomes.
- Working jointly with Social Care Assessors by identifying appropriate tasks or areas of work in agreement with team leader or community’s manager.
- Dip SW, BA or MA Social Work or equivalent / or due to receive qualification within next 5 months following application.
- Social Work England registered or due to receive registration within the next 5 months following application.
- Applied knowledge of Community Care Legislation and subsequent guidance, including Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005, Mental Health Act 1983.
- Experience of completing assessments and support plans and generating these through information technology.
- Ability to research, cascade and incorporate new guidance and procedure into work quickly and effectively; and use to inform professional decision making.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and to prioritise and manage fluctuating caseloads/service demands producing work to a high standard within timescales.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K