Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking regular Safeguarding training at a level commensurate with role.
- Contributing directly to the delivery of the outcomes agenda for individual children and families, including undertaking keyperson duties for a group of children.
- Supporting each child’s individual learning journey through on-going observation, assessment and planning in partnership with parents/carers and other colleagues.
- Supporting a culture of reflection through continuous review of teaching activities and educational programmes which leads to actions for improvement that impacts on improving outcomes for children.
- Demonstrating and model the positive values, attitudes and behaviours expected of children.
- Upholding the principles of and modelling good practice in inclusion and equal opportunities in all aspects of the role, supporting early identification and intervention strategies at all times and undertaking the role of SENCO if required.
- Playing a key role in leading, developing, implementing and evaluating effective systems for observation, assessment, planning and record-keeping to ensure all children can make progress and achieve positive outcomes.
- Carrying out duties and responsibilities in accordance with the council’s commitment to customer service excellence and ensure compliance with the customer care standards.
- Early Years Teacher (EYT) status or signed up for or already on a recognised pathway to EYT (i.e. Early Years degree).
- Substantial successful experience of working within an Early Years setting in a diverse community, including with children from birth to three.
- Substantial experience of working in partnership with families and a range of professionals.
- Proven ability to plan and adapt high quality education and care taking account of and responding to the needs of all children.
- Have relevant IT skills, be willing to develop these skills as necessary and be familiar with relevant software.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K