Working as a Children's Team Manager you will be responsible for for managing a team, ensuring that children, young people, carers, and families receive first class specialist assessments and timely support to meet their needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Authorising assessments, reports and care plans and taking responsibility for ensuring plans for children and carers are implemented in accordance with statutory and Council requirements.
- Undertaking monthly team audits in line with the service’s quality monitoring requirements and establishing mechanisms, for the collection of a range of information and/or data on the team and its performance, including its analysis, interpretation, processing and presentation.
- Engaging with and building positive relationships with children, young people and families to ensure that their requirements are at the heart of the design and delivery of services in accordance with the Council’s customer service strategy and giving prompt attention to any complaints/concerns raised about the services/decision making of the team.
- Monitoring the team’s performance with reference to local and key performance indicators for Children’s social care services, producing performance and statistical reports as required.
- Providing positive leadership, acting with openness, honesty and integrity, and instilling a clear sense of direction, priority, pace and leading people in an inclusive way to deliver strategic and operational objective.
- Social Work Degree or equivalent
- Registration with Social Work England
- Extensive experience and skills in partnership working across Children’s Services
- Ability to monitor work plans, to ensure performance standards are achieved, in terms of consistency and quality
- Excellent communication both verbally and in writing, structures ideas and information which results in clarity, understanding and impact
- Must be able to demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of the statutory framework and current research on effective safeguarding practice and promoting the welfare of children to address user needs
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Team: Children & Families Team
- Duration: 3 - 6 months initially
- Hours: 9 - 5 ~ Hybrid
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K