Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the delivery of appropriate services to adults and their families, according to their assessed needs.
- Delivering good outcomes for adults through completing timely assessments and implementing effective care plans that safeguard vulnerable adults.
- Holding a caseload of complex cases particularly those where abuse or neglect is suspected.
- Undertaking the duties and responsibilities placed on an Approved Mental Health Professional, or DOLS Assessor, including assessments of people who are in mental health crisis in accordance with the Mental Health Act.
- Applying advanced knowledge of a wide range of policies in reflective evidence based practice.
- Maintaining and producing professional case records and reports which are structured, clear, evidence based and logical in accordance with the Department’s case recording standards and practice.
- Participating in mentoring and supporting practice learning students and to train as a Practice Teacher if required.
- Attending team meetings as required, and to participate in individual supervision with the line manager as required by the Department’s supervision policy.
- Demonstrating a commitment and sensitivity to ensuring equality of opportunity in service delivery.
- CQSW/CSS/ Dip SW, Degree Qualification.
- Full PQ Specialist Award OR Deprivation of Liberties Safeguards Accreditation.
- Registration with General Social Care Council.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant social care legislation and Government Guidance.
- Experience of managing a caseload of complex cases particularly were abuse or neglect is suspected.
- Ability to maintain clear and accurate records and reports.
- Experience of undertaking risk assessments and abuse investigations, managing more complex cases.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K