We are looking for an enthusiastic Support Worker to join an already exciting enthusiastic professional team who support young people aged 16-25 to become flourishing people and to overcome the interconnected problems that lead them into accessing our services.
- Facilitate and empower young people in our services, by accompanying them to appointments where necessary as well as attempting to link young people to local community support services.
- Ensure all aspects of young people files and service files are at Changing Lives required professional standard and that all aspects of the Data Protection Act followed.
- Ensure all young people accessing the service have a wide range of opportunities to participate in service development; liaising with other departments within the organisation.
- Deliver child protection and vulnerable adult responsibilities to the highest standard incorporating local and organisational policy and procedures
- Ensure the premises are maintained to a high standard, and meet all legal and statutory requirements to operate safely, effectively and efficiently. Ensure that all maintenance needs are reported and progressed in accordance with organisational targets
To work as part of a team to aid in the preparation of:
- Accommodation, this may include some cleaning duties.
- To work with young Pk with Yaltargetscy and procedures.ult responsibilities to the highest standard incorporating local change or crisis sitpeople from a diverse range of backgrounds adapting support packages to meet every individual’s needs.
- To work with young people using a holistic and person centred approach.
- To engage in and to lead on the formation and delivery of service work plans.
- To ensure that all data and recording responsibilities are carried out within specified times and to the highest standard.
- To carry out any other reasonable requests by management, consistent with the nature of the service.
This job description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the post but simply reflects the key areas involved.
- Experience of working with young people
- Experience of supporting socially disadvantaged and vulnerable people
- Experience and/or willingness to work with individuals who may demonstrate challenging behaviour
- Experience of working in an environment that requires confidentiality
- Experience of working in an environment that is health and safety conscience
- Youth work, Housing or Children’s Residential NVQ level 2 or equivalent appropriate qualification
- A full U.K. driing license is desirable
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and,with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position.If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call us direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K.