As a Support Worker, you will be working as a team member in ensuring that a safe, supportive and caring environment is maintained which meets the individual and group needs of the people who live there and to demonstrate a positive and person-centred approach at all times.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working as a full and effective member of the staff team, communicating effectively.
- Offering support to service users on an individual basis.
- Undertaking flexible working arrangements in accordance with the service users needs.
- Contributing in planning, delivering and reviewing care plans as agreed with each service user.
- Giving practical and emotional support to service users .
- Ensuring that service users rights are always respected and in line with the Human Rights Act and Mental Capacity Act 2005.
- Supporting service users in their decision-making thoughts and processes.
- Pervious experience in a Support Worker role or similar.
- Ability to work effectively and supportively.
- Ability to work in an organised and methodical manner.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
Working with Archer Resourcing
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K