Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting thorough assessments of clients' physical, cognitive, and emotional abilities to determine personalised treatment plans.
- Providing specialised occupational therapy interventions to individuals with complex needs or specific conditions.
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure a holistic approach to patient care.
- Designing and implementing therapeutic activities and exercises aimed at improving clients' functional abilities and independence.
- Monitoring and evaluating the progress of clients, adjusting treatment plans as needed.
- Educating clients and their families on effective strategies for maximising independence and promoting overall well-being.
- Staying current with advancements in occupational therapy practices and participate in continuous professional development.
- Occupational Therapy Degree
- A minimum of 6+ months experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K