- Undertake court proceedings & carry caseloads.
- Carry out stringent assessment and presenting reports to panel.
- Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the service users
- To develop realistic and achievable action plans and trajectories, to measure the progress made by the child/young person towards their wellbeing goals.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Experience: 1+ years working as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Experience within the relevant field
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K