Working as a Safeguarding Social Worker, you will be working collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams to safeguard and promote the welfare of older adults in accordance with relevant legislation and best practice guidelines.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited too:
- Conducting thorough assessments of older adults at risk of abuse or neglect, considering physical, emotional, and financial aspects.
- Developing and implementing effective intervention plans, collaborating with the individual, their families, and relevant professionals.
- Monitoring and reviewing cases regularly, adjusting plans based on changing circumstances.
- Advocating for the rights and wishes of older adults, ensuring their voices are heard in the safeguarding process.
- Collaborating with legal professionals when necessary to protect the rights of vulnerable individuals.
- Social Work Degree and registration with Social Work England.
- Post-qualification experience in adult social work, with a focus on safeguarding older adults.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage effectively with older adults and their families.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K