Archer Resourcing Social Care are looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the Adult Mental Health field. Based in Surrey
- Undertake court proceedings & carry caseloads.
- Carry out stringent assessment and presenting reports to panel.
- Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adukts.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Experience: 1+ years working with adults as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.