Working as an Outreach Family Support Worker, you will be taking responsibility to provide high quality, outreach and home based Early Help support to children and families using a ‘whole family’ approach.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing intensive and targeted support to vulnerable children and young people.
- Assessing risks and needs through early help assessments on cases that step down from Careline.
- Using de-escalation methods to reduce challenging behaviour from adult's, children and young people in families.
- Supporting families/carers in developing practical parenting strategies which enhance positive parent/carer-child relations.
- Keeping effective records on electronic systems, which includes the recording of plans, assessments, chronologies and associated general notes.
- Attending regular supervision sessions with the Consultant Social Worker.
- Providing evidence that work is progressing and that plans are improving outcomes for children and young people.
- Visiting children, young people and families in their home environment to provide targeted support to improve outcomes.
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K