Main Purpose of the Job:
• To provide an effective and efficient social care occupational therapy service to adults, children and carers.
• To undertake occupational therapy assessment of individual needs promoting the principles of strengths-based practice, personalisation and choice and control.
• To work in accordance with relevant legislation and national and local guidance
• To undertake safeguarding duties as required to protect children and adults with care and support needs from abuse or neglect.
• To practice occupational therapy in a transparent, accountable and safe way in accordance with professional standards, ethics and values.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.