Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing face-to-face holistic and comprehensive strength-based care management services to all clients.
- Liaising and consulting with users, carers, colleagues and various statutory and voluntary agencies to compile information to assess clients needs.
- Ensuring users have access to translation and interpretation services.
- Facilitating client independence and empowerment as far as possible by ensuring all stages of a clients assessment are strength based.
- Producing detailed assessment / care plans as necessary and maintain up-to-date computerised client records of a high standard to ensure good social work practice.
- Participating in regular supervisions with a Senior Practitioner.
- Providing cover for the work of other team members in their absence as required.
- Social Work Degree.
- Registration with Social Work England.
- Experience of working as a Social Worker in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.