As a Hospital Social Worker, you will be responding within timescales to assess people both in hospital and those that have recently been discharged from hospital. You will help to assist individuals to arrange them with any care or support that they may need in order to regain their confidence, as well as maximising their independence.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing to delivering a statutory social work service
- Working in partnership with colleagues to deliver a high standard of social work practice
- Working to support people to regain their skills and independence following their hospital admission wherever possible
- Working in partnership with those who access the service and maintaining a focus on the needs and strengths of the people, and the outcomes they want to achieve
- Working proactively as a member of the team to make an accurate strengths-based assessment of needs and negotiate and implement effective plans and outcome
- Using your ability to provide informal supervision and develop the capabilities of less experienced social care practitioners
- A Degree in Social Work or a recognised equivalent Social Work qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Experience of undertaking assessments and social work intervention planning, implementation, and review
- Minimum of 1+ years in a previous similar role
- Full U.K. driving licence, as well as access to own vehicle
- Excellent communication skills
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K