Working in the Hospital Discharge Team you will be playing a pivotal role in facilitating safe and effective discharges for patients, ensuring a smooth transition from the hospital to the community.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited too:
- Conducting thorough assessments of patients' social and support needs to develop comprehensive discharge plans.
- Collaborating with the healthcare team to ensure that discharge plans align with medical recommendations and address patients' unique circumstances.
- Establishing and maintaining effective partnerships to enhance the availability of resources for patients in need.
- Advocating for patients' needs and rights, ensuring that their preferences and concerns are considered in the discharge planning process.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of discharge assessments, plans, and interventions.
- Social Work degree.
- Registration with Social Work England.
- Experience of working in partnership and forming positive relationships with others.
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies, and procedures related to social work in healthcare.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K