If you are passionate about making a difference to the lives of children and are prepared to promote their health and welfare, then this role could be for you. You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive team helping to make a positive change to the lives of individuals.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Progress long term care planning including pathway planning and helping young people for their transition to adulthood
- Working with others to safeguard vulnerable individuals to promote their best interests
- Assessing the needs of children
- Court work under the Children Act 1989 & 2004
- Have obtained a degree in Social Work
- Registration with Social Work England
- Have knowledge on safeguarding and experience of statutory frameworks; policy and procedure; and best practice.
- Have a high level of determination, organisations skills, personal drive, energy, and ambition to achieve challenging targets and improve outcomes
- Demonstrate sound assessment and case management skill
- Be able to work in a busy environment and to tight time scales
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K