As a Best Interests Assessor, you will be ensuring that all decisions regarding individuals are made appropriately to ensure that their best interests are met, as well as being safeguarded.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking Best Interests assessments and related tasks.
- To be an ambassador for the Council and the department at all times, always representing the Council positively and professionally.
- Providing a skilled and practical resource to the wider Adult Social Care Teams regarding the application of the Mental Capacity Act.
- Managing all processes related to the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards legal framework.
- Social Work degree
- Registration with Social Work England
- Minimum of at least 1 one year post qualifying experience
- Ability to manage own caseload
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of theoretical Social Work concepts and practices
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for several years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K