Working as an Advanced Social Work Practitioner, you will be driving service improvements in order to secure continuous improvement in services to children and young people.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting, mentoring and assessing newly qualified Social Workers in their assisted and supported year in employment.
- Dealing with stage 1 complaints.
- Identifying areas for learning and development in practice and assisting in improvement through support, guidance and mentoring.
- Providing reflective supervision and support on complex cases/assessments where this would lead to practice improvements.
- Maintaining personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participating in appropriate training activities and encouraging and supporting staff in their development and training.
- Working with some vulnerable children, young people and adults.
- Defining the standards of practice and performance for the area of service/specialism so that staff can provide high quality services in line with the standards of practice and established/statutory timescales.
- Providing and delivering training and development opportunities to staff and teams to improve practice and outcomes for children and young people.
- Social Work Degree
- Registration with Social Work England.
- Excellent written and verbal ability
- Ability to work well in a team.
- A commitment to own professional development.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K