We are looking for a dedicated Social Worker to join the team in Hull. The successful candidate will be playing a crucial role in supporting and empowering individuals in the community to achieve their full potential and improve their overall well-being.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited too:
- Conducting thorough assessments of adults social care needs.
- Developing personalised care plans in collaboration with individuals and their families.
- Regularly review and update care plans.
- Providing emotional support and practical assistance to individuals facing complex social challenges.
- Working closely with multi-disciplinary teams
- Organising and participating in community outreach programs to promote awareness of social services and available support.
- Social Work qualification and registration with Social Work England.
- Proven experience working as a Social Work, preferably working with adults.
- Strong assessment and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and policies governing adult social care.
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K