You will be working alongside and in partnership with individuals, families and carers using a range of interpersonal and communication skills in relationship to comprehensively assess complex psychosocial need, set objectives, develop care plans and deliver appropriate interventions. You will complete Care Act Assessments, Mental Capacity Assessments and collaborate with a range of external services to access resources required to meet the care and support needs you have identified.
- Social Work Degree.
- Registration with Social Work England.
- Experience working in a similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of Social Care practice as defined by Social Work England Guidelines, appropriate legislation and issues relevant to client group.
- Evidence of partnership working with other agencies including Social Care Services, Health Services, Voluntary Agencies and/or Education.
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K