Archer Resourcing are looking for skilled, hard-working Support Workers to join the team in Surrey!
Role and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering 1:1 support to vulnerable individuals.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include washing, bathing, cooking and cleaning
- Supporting with daily routines and activities
- Shopping and running errands
- Maintaining records of daily activities
- Attending and helping out on days / trips out
- Providing companionship
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months– on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- 1+ years experience as a Support Worker
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call us direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested
Must be eligible to work in the U.K.