Archer Resourcing have a great new Substance Misuse Nursing role available in Walsall.
As a Substance Misuse Nurse, you will be providing individualised clinical care to patients in order to aid their recovery, allowing them the opportunity to live a fulfilling life. The Substance Misuse Nursing role can be challenging at times but can alternatively be rewarding as you support vulnerable individuals through a difficult time.
Responsibilities include, but is not limited to:
- Carrying out comprehensive assessments
- Initiating and reviewing individual recovery plans, as well as explaining confidentiality to patients the full range of treatments available for them
- Working with patients on a 1-1 basis, providing them with relevant advice and information
- You will be required to support dispensing and attending medical emergencies
- Degree relevant
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- Minimum 1+ years relevant experience within the substance misuse field
- Have an up to date understanding of the areas Public Health needs
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K