Archer Resourcing have a great new Substance Misuse Nursing position available in Uxbridge.
If you are a hard-working and empathetic individual, who is looking to start a challenging, but rewarding role, then this could be the position for you. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be a part of a multidisciplinary team in the management and treatment provision of the specialist service to individuals with problematic use of psychoactive substances associated with alcohol and drugs.
Responsibilities include, but is not limited to:
- Understanding physical and mental health assessments
- To assess continuously the psychological, emotional, social, and rehabilitative needs of own clients/patients
- Engaging with people with mental health problems, assessing their needs, designing, and delivering appropriate interventions and evaluating the effectiveness of the process
- Providing simplified services for individuals with multiple and complex needs
- Delivering clinical interventions to support recovery
- Raising awareness of the risks associated with drugs and alcohol
- Being involved in opiate and alcohol interventions
- Leading on harm reduction interventions
- To be responsible for the safe and effective storage and administration of drugs
- Experience in engaging with people with mental health problems, assessing their needs, designing, and delivering appropriate interventions
- Risk assessment and management skills
- Degree relevant
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Current NMC registration
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K