Archer Resourcing have an exciting opportunity for a Substance Misuse Nurse to join the team in HMP Bullingdon.
Prisons can be one of the most challenging environments to work in but can also be an extremely rewarding place of work. If you are looking for your next role and are ready to develop your existing skills and knowledge, then this could be the role for you. As a Substance Misuse Nurse, you can expect everyday to be different as you work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, supporting vulnerable individuals.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Carrying out comprehensive assessments
- Initiating and reviewing individual recovery plans, as well as explaining confidentiality to patients the full range of treatments available for them
- Working with patients on a 1-1 basis, providing them with relevant advice and information
- You will be required to support dispensing and attending medical emergencies
- Have an up to date understanding of the areas Public Health needs
- Prison clearance is essential
- Must have an understanding and commitment to recovery, as well as the person-centred approach
- 1 +years' experience working in a previous role within the substance misuse field
- Degree relevant
- Full U.K. driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- Have the ability to deliver a range of services/treatments/interventions in a person centred and non-judgemental approach
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K