Archer Resourcing have an exciting new Substance Misuse Nursing position available in Gloucester.
The Substance Misuse Nurse role is a varied one, the successful candidate will be a part of the hardworking and dedicated team based in Gloucester. You will be helping the team to provide individualised clinical support to service users, allowing them to live fulfilling lives. Every individual who uses the service is treated as an individual, therefore it is important that the successful candidate is a respectful individual, who is ready to listen.
This role includes, but is not limited to:
- Understanding physical and mental health assessments
- Providing simplified services for individuals with multiple and complex needs
- Delivering clinical interventions to support recovery
- Raising awareness of the risks associated with drugs and alcohol
- Being involved in opiate and alcohol interventions
- Leading on harm reduction interventions
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Degree relevant
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- Experience working in a previous role within the substance misuse field
- Full U.K. driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
- We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
- We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
- We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
- Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K