As a Social Worker, you will be providing safe care and support to adults 'at risk' ensuring all their basic needs are identified in their support plan and risk assessments are fully met.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the delivery of agreed plans of care ensuring that service users are supported safely and individual needs and service targets are met.
- Supporting clients with their personal care as determined within their individual care plan.
- Providing support for individuals who may regularly place emotional demands on the jobholder.
- Attending and contributing to meetings as requested by the manager providing input by sharing the outcome of interactions with service users.
- Ensuring all records are updated and accurate.
- Using appropriate equipment to support service users who have mobility issues.
- Working within agreed procedures, protocols and practises.
- Social Work qualification and registration with Social Work England.
- Willingness to work flexibly from any location determined by the Authority, when required evenings and weekends and at short notice.
- The ability to provide physical assistance to meet individuals assessed need in such areas as personal care and delivery quality care that meets CQC fundamental standards.
- Demonstrate a commitment to improving our services and provide person-centred caring and social support for service users to meet their needs and outcomes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K