To practice in accordance with and uphold the Standards of Professional Practice for Social Workers as defined by Social Work England, which includes the code of ethics and the continuing professional development requirements in order to maintain registration as a Social Worker to be able to work in England.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting carers to continue in their role in complex situations.
- Ensuring accurate and timely recording of all information and activity onto the social care records database in accordance with work targets set by the Team Manager and Supervisor.
- Having advanced skills and knowledge in assessment, support planning and the management of risks for individuals and to be able to apply Council policy and support individuals to manage risk appropriately.
- Practicing in line with legal requirements, demonstrating a detailed understanding of the relevant legislation and guidance.
- Identifying where children may be at risk and to act in accordance with the Department’s safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Participating in Practice Education Professional Standards (PEPS) training and undertake placement supervision of student social workers.
- Writing reports for court hearings and to present evidence in court, including Court of Protection and High Court.
- Qualified Social Worker, Degree in relevant profession with evidence of post qualifying learning and development.
- Social Work England regisgration.
- Proven track record of strengths-based social work with adults, including the safeguarding of adults.
- Extensive knowledge of health and social care and other relevant legislation policies and guidance.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with people in a variety of ways and levels.
- Expert knowledge of relevant policy, systems, work practices, professional guidelines, legislation in the area of specialism.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K