Working within the Children with Disabilities team, you will be helping to make a real difference to welfare and lives of vulnerable children and young people.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promoting and safeguarding the wellbeing and interests of the chid / young person at all times.
- Managing an independent workload, ensuring legislative requirements are met to a high standard.
- Thoroughly assessing, analysing, planning, and implementing suitable interventions for complex cases.
- Producing concise, well-structured assessments, plans and reports.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date evidence-based records safely and confidentially.
- Creating effective relationships with children and young people through meaningful and purposeful direct work.
- Working in partnership with colleagues and other agencies to deliver accessible and effective services.
- Participating in and learning from routine observations.
- Managing your own professional development.
- Ensuring all interventions are conducted within an anti-discriminatory framework.
- Social Work degree or equivalent.
- Post qualifying experience as a Social Worker working with children and young people.
- Registration with Social Work England.
- Knowledge and application of the legal framework and assessment process in Children's Social Care.
- Knowledge and understanding of the values and principles underpinning the involvement of children, young people, and their families/carers.
- Knowledge and application of Social Work interventions.
- Ability to gather and assess information to inform judgement in complex situations and in response to challenge.
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months-on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K