We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children in Care team in Lincolnshire. The successful candidate will be helping to make a positive difference to the lives of children and young people in the local area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting children who are in long term care, either via Care Orders or Section 20
- Progress long term care planning including pathway planning and helping young people for their transition to adulthood
- Working with families, foster carer, residential settings and semi-independent settings to support them to meet their children’s needs
- Assessing the needs of children
- Court work under the Children Act 1989 & 2004
- Social Work Degree or equivalent
- Have knowledge and experience of statutory frameworks; policy and procedure; and best practice.
- Have proficient IT skills.
- Have a high level of determination, organisations skills, personal drive, energy and ambition to achieve challenging targets and improve outcomes
- Demonstrate sound assessment and case management skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment, as well as working to tight deadlines
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K