Working as a Senior Practitioner you will be providing a lead role in improving the quality of professional social work practise across the breadth pf the case work cycle to children, young people and their families.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a needs-led, professional social work service to children, young people and their families, complying with legislative requirements and in accordance with established best practice.
- Being responsible for allocated cases including a complex caseload.
- Providing technical / professional expertise to less experienced social workers.
- Sharing / communicating a thorough working knowledge of relevant legislation, national standards, guidance, research and departmental policy and procedures.
- Providing quality assurance and coaching / mentoring to work colleagues.
- Participating in regular collection, collation, and reporting of appropriate performance management information in accordance with statutory and organisational requirements.
- Participating in training and development activities.
- Social Work qualification.
- Experience of working with children and families.
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
- Team: Children Safeguarding
- Duration: 3 - 6 months initially
- Hours: 9 - 5 ~ Hybrid
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K