- To manage a complex caseload commensurate with qualification, experience and competency.
- Coaching and mentoring less experienced team members as a Practise Educator.
- Working within the legislative and procedural framework of Cambridgeshire County Council.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing professional leadership in situations which have highly complex case arrangements for assessment and support planning, which involve risk, complexity and safety of children, young people and families.
- To deputise for the Team Manager when required and as agreed by the District Safeguarding Manager.
- Undertaking timely assessments.
- Planning, implementing and reviewing services, actions and processes for service users.
- Attending relevant childcare meetings to ensure that the outcomes identified at assessment are met.
- Providing written and verbal reports for a variety of settings.
- Leading, guiding and directing team members to ensure work plans are in place.
- Carrying out duties in a timely and responsive manner.
- Social Work Degree.
- Registration with HCPC.
- Ability to travel between locations.
- Proven and extensive knowledge and experience of Social Work with children and families.
- Proven experience of managing complex case arrangements.
- Knowledge of relevant safeguarding legislation, statutory guidance and procedures.
- Excellent written and communication ability.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K