Archer Resourcing have a great new Recovery Worker position available in Lincoln!
If you are looking to be a part of a dedicated team supporting individuals in order to help with their recovery, then this role could be for you. The successful candidate would have past experience working in a similar role, and are dedicated to committing the best possible support to vulnerable individuals.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Understanding and supporting individuals affected by substance misuse
- Creating an individualised plan that will help individuals’ recovery, as well as keeping this plan regularly reviewed
- Participating in self-reflection to improve your outcomes for patients
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work in a team effectively and supporting other colleagues when necessary
- 1+ years’ experience working in a previous role within the substance misuse field
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K