Our client is a mental health service providing support to those who have severe and enduring mental illness. They provide Day Centre, Outreach, Re-ablement and Befriending Services to those over the age of 18. Our clients practice is guided by the principles of the Recovery Approach, it is their aim to help people recover from mental ill health, and to work hard to help people return to as full an involvement in everyday life as they are able. They particularly help people to redevelop their strengths in returning to employment, education and a full social life.
- Experience of working with people requiring support related to mental ill health and complex needs
- Experience of facilitating activity or support groups
- Excellent knowledge of, issues related to signs, symptoms and treatments of mental illness; ability to assess service users declining mental health and take appropriate action
- Knowledge of key working, person centered support planning systems and the recovery approach
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues and ability to address them appropriately
Schedule 5 (2d) of the Race Relations Act applies to this position. There is a genuine occupational requirement for the post holder to be African or Caribbean Only.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- 1+ years experience as a Substance Misuse Recovery Worker
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
- Prison clearance for prison-based roles.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K