Archer Resourcing Social Care are looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders and experience with anger and anxiety management, based in Surrey
As a qualified Social Worker, you will be responsible for carrying a caseload working within LAC, protected children, adolescents and a court team. The role of a Social Worker is a key position that brings together the needs of looked after children and young people, the support and management of foster carers, liaison with the placing authority and the administration and delivery of the service. This role is part of the Family Support Team.
- Undertake court proceedings & carry caseloads.
- Carry out stringent assessment and presenting reports to panel.
- Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Experience: 1+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Experience with Autistic Spectrum Disorders and anger and anxiety management
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.