Based between two prisons in Leyland, you will be providing an efficient and effective service for residents with organic and functional Mental Health needs across HMP.
*Including but limited to
- Medication administration including controlled drugs
- Emergency response (Code Red/Code Blue) including A-E assessment and NEWS
- Basic wound dressing including wound closure e.g. steri-strip, skin glue
- Nurse led clinics
- Blood Clinics
- NHS Health checks
- Administration of immunisations + vaccinations
- Degree relevant
- Current and up to date registration with the NMC
- Prison clearance
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application then please call us direct on 01473939670.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.