We want to hear from you if you have a passion to provide excellent services to young people, help and advise them to achieve their potential and reach independence. Most important is your ability to engage with the young people living in the project and the aptitude to respond to emergencies if they arise.
As well as a basic understanding of tenancy support, the successful applicant must demonstrate some comprehension of the issues faced by young people, some who may have multiple and complex needs and may also display high risk behaviours. Although relevant experience of working with young people is preferable, most important is that you are able to engage with them and have the ability to manage emergencies.
The hours of work are on a rota basis between the hours of 8pm -8.00am including weekends, and bank holidays.
- Enhanced DBS – on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- 3 months’ experience within health and social care
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Idealistic traits; Caring, reliable, trustworthy, flexible, empathetic, passionate
If you are looking for your next challenge, do not hesitate to apply or get into contact with us today.
Due the high demand of CVs we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.