- Providing practical support and information for Adults and Carers.
- Formulating and implementing individual support plans by arranging and monitoring the delivery of services/payments to Adults and Carers.
- Working in conjunction with team colleagues and other professional staff to ensure that service user’s needs are met.
- Monitoring, reviewing and evaluating services in order to ensure that they are provided effectively and in accordance with need.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking assessments of Adults and Carers needs in accordance with Care Act 2014, and London Borough of Bromley procedures.
- Requesting minor adaptations to the Service User’s home in accordance with service procedures and check that these are suitable after installation and the Service User and Carer is as safe and independent as possible.
- Seeking the advice and support of a qualified or registered worker e.g., Occupational Therapist, where a case is identified as needing their involvement or more input.
- Maintaining Adult and Carer records in accordance with the departmental policy and practise.
- Following up any complaints in accordance with departmental policy and practise.
- Engaging with users and carers in such a way that is consistent with anti-discriminatory practice as developed by the Department.
- Contributing to service development by providing information and ideas for future services.
- Being responsible for making appropriate safeguarding alerts, in conjunction with professional staff.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of having worked within Health and Social Care directly with Adults and Carers.
- A relevant social and health care qualification is preferable but not essential.
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Care Act 2014, the Mental Capacity Act 2005, and other relevant legislation.
- Ability to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of Social Services legislation and practice.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive and effective working relationships at all levels with a wide range of individuals and organisations that may have different and conflicting agendas.
- Ability to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and imaginatively to anticipate and solve problems within appropriate parameters.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K