Archer Resourcing are pleased have an exciting opportunity for a Non-Medical Prescriber to join the hard-working team in Greenwich.
If you are a dedicated and forward-thinking individual, who is committed to providing high quality care to individuals, then this role could be for you. The ambitious team in Greenwich are looking for a forward-thinking individual to join them in order to deliver the best possible support and care for patients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing assessments and ongoing management of prescribing for patients in partnership with pharmacists and prescribing doctors
- Attending / taking part in regular case management reviews with service users in order to contribute to clinical reviews with other prescribing colleagues
- Developing and reviewing recovery plans for service users
- Carrying out clinical assessment, diagnosis, and clinical management
- Working closely and providing support to individuals affected by alcohol and drugs
- Using different approaches to work on harm reduction treatment and recovery
- Will need to be a Registered Nurse or Pharmacist with current registration with the NMC
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Effective communication skills
- Experience in managing a caseload using theoretical and practical experience, completing assessments, planning, implementing interventions, and evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K