As a Non-Medical Prescriber, you will be supporting service users with their treatment in relation to their substance misuse issues. You will be working as part of a committed team providing safe, effective and evidence-based clinical interventions ensuring that service users are well supported to aid their recovery.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing high quality, individualised, care and support to service users and their families and carers, responding to their needs and preferences.
- Delivering evidence-based clinical interventions as part of a service users care plan.
- Undertaking training as and when required, including basic life support and anaphylaxis training.
- Delivering harm reduction advice, support, and guidance.
- Regularly reviewing, managing and adapting clinical treatment plans to ensure that the service users best interests are met.
- Working in partnership with other professionals and organisations.
- Identifying risks and taking appropriate action when necessary in line with local and national safeguarding policies.
- Contributing in multi-disciplinary review meetings.
- Identifying and assessing suitability of service users for in-patient alcohol and opioid detoxification as and when appropriate.
- Degree relevant
- Independent prescriber qualification
- Registered Nurse with the NMC
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Experience in a previous similar role within the substance misuse field
- Passionate about working in partnership with individuals facing substance misuse issues
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K