Archer Resourcing's Housing team are seeking to recruit an independent domestic violence advisor in the Slough area.
- Ensure support planning is outcome focussed and clients inform the type and level of supprot they receive.
- Ensure that support targets have been met
- Screen non-crime referrals on a daily basis
- Support the empowerment of survivors, assisting them to recognise the dynamics of domestic abuse present in their own situation, and help them to regain control of their lives.
- Report any problems/difficulties/complaints to the senior IDVA
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.