Archer Resourcing are currently looking for a Housing Support Worker to join the team in Aberdeen.
The dedicated team in Aberdeen are looking for a hard-working individual to join them to help provide one-to-one support to people, in order for them to become independent in their living situation as well as gaining the skills that they need to do so.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Providing specialist support to clients who have a history of homelessness, as well as young people who have been identified as needing support to prevent the cycle of homelessness from occurring
- Take responsibility for undertaking initial and on-going assessments on individuals we support
- Maintaining professional confidentiality and boundaries at all times
- Supporting and assisting people who we support in crisis situations
- 1+ years’ experience working in a previous role as well as direct experience of working with people who have experienced homelessness, alcohol & other drug issues
- Full U.K. driving licence, as well as access to own vehicle
- Ability to manage a varied caseload and experience of prioritising and organising your own workload
- Has experience of working with people who have barriers to social inclusion and supporting them to become more socially integrated.
- Ability to assess and respond to risks within complex situations
- Must have had direct professional experience of supporting people, who have a wide range of support needs and personal aims on a person-centred basis
Working with Archer Resourcing
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K