Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that all housing reviews and appeals are logged, monitored and carried out efficiently.
- Being responsible for the recruitment of staff, appraisals, disciplinary issues, sickness monitoring, staff training and development and monitoring staff workloads to build and maintain an effective workforce.
- Supervising an officer in respect of preparing the budget return for the service.
- Having regular meetings with the council's legal department.
- Ensuring that legal costs are minimised in relation to threatened / actual court action.
- Highly detailed knowledge of current and emerging housing legislation and case law related to housing advice issues.
- Experience in researching, interpreting and explaining complex legislation and policy.
- Experience of Managing Staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Detailed knowledge of the legal challenges local authorities may face and of the procedures for dealing with them.
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.