Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working to the No Wrong Door (NWD) programme to assess customer needs ensuring a holistic problem solving approach to customer needs.
- Being the lead officer in guiding and assisting customers through their favoured options in exploring a planned and co-ordinated approach to identified key support needs, including housing, employment and child care.
- Liaising and working with all relevant organisations and partners to prevent homelessness by increasing alternative housing options and maximising customer choice.
- Ensuring that customers receive, either directly or through referral to relevant teams/agencies, appropriate advice on their housing options.
- Negotiating and conciliating with landlords, parents and other accommodation providers to prevent homelessness and provide practical assistance to help customers remain in or gain alternative accommodation wherever possible.
- Knowledge of the duties owed to the homeless under Part VII of the Housing Act 1996 and the Homelessness Act 2002.
- Knowledge of the strategies for preventing homelessness and the main housing options initiatives, provided by both statutory and voluntary organisations.
- The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to an excellent standard, giving advice and information sensitively and persuasively.
- Experience of working in a busy customer-oriented environment, delivering excellent customer service.
- The ability to work under pressure, to organise and prioritise work and to deliver tasks toa high standard and to deadline to meet individual targets.
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.