As a Home Ownership Officer, you will be responsible for providing a high quality, customer focused and responsive service to Lewisham Homes home owners.
If successful the main duties of your role will be:
• Proactively manage a variety of RTB and home ownership functions within procedural & legislative deadlines.
• Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of RTB / Collection / Service Charge legislation and communicate this clearly and precisely to others in writing, interview and telephone
• Consult with leaseholders (statutory & non-statutory consultation) & assist with applications for dispensation
• Build good working relationships with the local Tenant and Residents’ Associations. Attend out of hours meetings as required.
• Respond to correspondence and complaints, and provide drafts for member’s enquiries.
• Identify and record details of vulnerable residents, signpost residents for support as required.
• Ensure safeguarding concerns are acted on immediately and in compliance with the safeguarding procedure.
• Investigate complex cases, work collaboratively with other departments, partners and stakeholders to ensure multi agency responses to complex cases and carry out home / estate visits / inspections in a lone working capacity as required.
• Take legal action as necessary. Ensure all legal paperwork is completed to a high standard. Attend court hearings (including tribunal & mediation), representing the organisation positively at all times.
• Keep up to date with all relevant legislation and good practice issues relating to the role.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.