Archer Resourcing have a great opportunity for a Dual Diagnosis Nurse to join the dedicated team in Bournemouth.
Do you have a passion to work with some of the most vulnerable individuals in the community and want to make a positive difference to their lives and wellbeing? If so, we would love to hear from you. As a Dual Diagnosis Nurse, you will be working as part of a hard-working team, supporting patients, and coordinating their care in order to promote their health, recovery, and independence.
Some responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in the provision of on-going assessments, care planning, treatment, and support.
- Handling a small caseload of complex cases requiring ongoing support.
- Ensuring clinical records are maintained and that the effectiveness of care delivery is monitored.
- Developing strong and positive relationships with key stakeholders and commissioners for the continuity of service.
- Nursing degree
- NMC registered
- 2 years minimum post registration experience in a healthcare setting, as well as evidence of personal and professional development
- Relevant healthcare experience working with clients affected by substance misuse
- Knowledge of safe storage, handling and administration of drugs, especially controlled drugs
- Ability to assess plans, implement and evaluate patient care and act accordingly if untoward changes occurred
- Ability to work flexible and unsocial hours as and when required
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call us direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested
Must be eligible to work in the U.K.
*Rates are negotiable