If you have are passionate about supporting children and young people, and are looking to help change their lives for the better, then this could be the role for you. The team in Doncaster are looking for a committed Social Worker to join them to help provide the best possible service and care to young people, meeting their individual needs.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Working together with a range of different agencies to manage and progress a child’s plan (this can either be a Child in Need Plan or a Child Protection Plan)
- You will be responsible for co-ordinating, monitoring and changing service provisions, with the aim of promoting positive change within a child’s home environment
- Assessing the needs of children
- Working with others to safeguard vulnerable individuals to promote their best interests
- Have obtained a degree in Social Work/ Diploma in Social Work/ CQSW and not newly qualified approved by SWE
- Social Work England Registered
- Demonstrate sound assessment and case management skills
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have knowledge and experience of statutory frameworks; policy and procedure; and best practice
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K